Monday, March 22, 2010

All the Sewing Ladies

All the sewing ladies, (repeat 7 times.)
Now bind your quilts up.
'Cause if you liked it then you shoulda put some thread in it, (repeat)
don't be mad 'cause I went and put some thread in it,
just be glad that I went and put some thread in it.
Sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew...




After much deliberation, endless internet searches and trips to the sewing centers, my brand new Pfaff Select 4.0 sewing machine arrived today.  I am so thankful to all the friends and family who gave me money just for this purpose.   I already have three quilts started (in my mind at least) and more sewing projects for the future.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. LOL Love your version of that song better!

    Congrats on your new baby! Can't wait to see what ya cook up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - I'm glad to see that Dublin has not affected your humor:) Congrats on the new toy! ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    when are you releasing your music video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, I must say, yet again, that you are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, every time I see this post in my reading list, I have that song in my head for the next 2 hours!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl, way to go on the new stuff!!!! I thought about you on St. Patrick's Day - I was flying across this great country bound for Philadelphia! Teacher stuff, it was fun...saw the end of their parade - probably not as good as yours. Tell Davis "keep up the good work" - he really did a nice job on the pictures!!!
    Love you all, Christye & Hudson gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the pictures of your new sewing machine the move to Ireland may have been worth it? Of course I can not let Cathy see this fantastic machine because of course she will want one like it! We would like to get on Skype with you all at some point, I'll try to get with Scott on FB to set something up. Hope you are all doing well, are you ready for some Spring weather there? I know we all are. Talk to you soon, love u all, Hank

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you. I know having a sewing machine is very important to you and is a big part of your creative life. You are a very deserving and special person for all you do for others. What I didn't know was that you're a song writer, too. :-) (Do I sound like a mother?) Love you! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete