Friday, August 28, 2009

Living Vicariously

We are proud of our alumni.  We have teachers, doctors, lawyers, sub-4 mile runners, moms, NASA physicists, engineers, dads, ministers, deacons, professors, geologists and missionaries.  But there is something wild about watching "one of ours" on TV!  Not local programming but the Arts and Entertainment channel.  Yes, A & E.  If you like home decorating then we advise you take a gander at Keyshawn Johnson Tackling Design and see Chastity Crouch Chelsea Couch-Hernandez strut her designing stuff.  This show airs on Saturdays at 11:00 AM Central Standard Time.  Spoiler alert:  Chelsea saves the day with her mad mural painting skills.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to have to watch! Good ole Chastity Crouch... Gotta love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day! I had forgotten about "Chastity Crouch." I was flipping through the channels last weekend and Toby was laughing because Keyshawn Johnson was trying to be an interior designer. All of the sudden I screamed, Toby thought I was in labor, but I had just spotted Chelsea on the show!

    ReplyDelete