Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Skype is the Bomb.

Pretty girls on their way to church.

From Grandma and Granddad



Go Arsenal!

Santa brought the Hogwart Express


Santa brought Jane


Ashlyn's new baby doll.

'Rock the baby' Ashlyn style.  Poor baby.  
I know this is obvious to everyone, but a lot of our communication with our families and friends in the States occurs through Skype.  On Christmas Eve we opened gifts in front of my family while Skyping them so most of my pictures of the kids are from the side.  I did get them to turn to me to show off their presents but their first reactions were facing the video camera instead.  I'm glad we got to continue our Christmas Eve tradition with this slight variation.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had a good Christmas! We totally understand the Skype thing. We did a lot of that on Christmas day. In fact, Jakub began walking for the first time while we were skyping with my parents- lucky them!;) Then, we were able to show Josh's family as a surprise. It was so much fun. I hope your holiday season continues to go well! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete