Friday, November 20, 2009

Vacation for 4? Yes, please.








Monday through Wednesday we were happily on top of a mountain in Tennessee courtesy of Ed and Sharon Ditto.  We hiked Fall Creek Falls, read books, played games, made s'mores ("How can I have some more if I've never had any to begin with?"--Sandlot), played with Gizmo and Macaroni, lit some fires and in general relaxed and got away from it all.  Thanks Dittos!

P.S.  I am so sore from walking down to the bottom of the falls!  So much for beating Leslie Coffey at hill walking.

3 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had fun there! We knew that Bailey would love the kitties:) Cali hiked to the bottom of the falls w/ us & she was one tired puppy when we got home! ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was embarrassing how much wind I was sucking! I'm glad there were only 3 witnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You're killing me, Smalls!" : )

    ReplyDelete