Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dingle Day

This will cause...

...this.




Bailey petting the friendly manna ray.














Now that's a hat!

On the Inch Strand



We went to the Dingle Peninsula for the first time Wednesday.  The scenery is breath taking! A little windy, but awesome. The aquarium was fantastic, the food was good and the company wasn't bad.  Dad drove on the right side of the car and left side of the road on the way home. I think that's what you call payback for trying to teach me how to drive, lo these many years ago. Speaking of teenagers, Davis will turn 13 tomorrow.  Now I'm officially old.

2 comments:

  1. Thirteen?!? No way. I don't believe it. I refuse.

    Happy birthday, Davis! Thanks for your patience with me and the piano "lessons" when you were so young. :o)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you're feeling old, just go see your pediatrician, i'm sure he (she?) will tell you that you're way to young to have a 13 year old :)

    ReplyDelete