Monday, March 14, 2011

Steel Trap

Part of our dinner conversation:

Scott:  These biscuits are crunchy.  Like you gave me a chocolate chip cookie.  It's flat.  I'm going to cut myself with the knife while I try to cut it open.

Denise: Are you complaining?

Scott:  No, I'm just saying.

Denise:  So, these biscuits are crunchy, like you gave me a chocolate chip cookie, it's flat, I'm going to cut myself with the knife while I try to cut it open, is not complaining?

Davis:  Wow, I can't believe you can remember all that.

Scott:  Uh, you should hear what Granddad has to say about Grandma's memory.

Denise: (smiling like a cheshire cat)

2 comments:

  1. lol We sure miss you all! R&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing stories about Scott's never-ending, open honesty clashing w/ your quick wit:) Love & miss you guys! ~Monica

    ReplyDelete